Leaders Network Membership Criteria
We ask that Leaders Network applicants meet at least seven of the nine following criteria—and all of those in bold.
- Baseline Gross Revenue Requirements: Solo Practitioner: $250,000/year; Organization: $500,000/year
- Are working on a number of projects/clients (as opposed to reliance on one to three)
- Have business owner or P&L/General Management responsibility
- Have 10+ years of business experience (prefer a minimum of five years of consulting)
- Use a complex business model (requires more than an hourly contract to close a deal and operate)
- Have been working in current business model two+ years
- Conduct sales interface at client C-Level
- Have high-growth goals (strong revenue growth interests)
- Have high-productivity goals
Leaders Network members agree to the following guidelines:
- Confidentiality—Of course, confidentiality is a given. What happens in the Leaders Network meetings stays in the meetings (even if they’re not in Las Vegas).
- Continuity—Members value an ongoing continuity in understanding each other’s businesses and challenges.
- Contribution—Members of the Leaders Network not only help each other but also give back to the greater WIC community in tangible ways by attending monthly meetings, serving on panels during the year, writing blog posts for the WIC blog, and providing mentorship through networking with other WIC members.
“The WIC Leaders Network catapulted my business knowledge because I was able to learn best practices from industry luminaries.”
Adrian Ott, Exponential Edge