The State of the State of Small Businesses in the Bay Area | General Meeting, March 16
Michael's At Shoreline
2960 N. Shoreline Boulevard
Mountain View CA, 94043
Thursday, March 16, 2017, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST
Category: General Meeting
The State of the State of Small Businesses in the Bay Area
Come join this interactive and timely discussion on the state of small business in the Bay Area. We’re putting together an expert panel of small business leaders and state government officials to provide a wide-ranging analysis of how small businesses are faring in 2017.
- How small businesses are faring in the Bay Area economy and what help do they want from local government
- What legislative issues are ahead for small businesses?
- Take the opportunity to share with small business leaders and state legislators your suggestions and concerns.
Includes meeting, dinner, coffee/tea.
Once online reservations close, please join us onsite to register.
- Premium members: $40 through Sunday, March 12; $50 after that and at the door
- Basic Members: $50 through Sunday, March 12; $55 after that and at the door
- Non-members: $60 through Sunday, March 12; $65 after that and at the door